Roasted Veggie Pasta
This is a great versatile dish to make when you have vegetables you need to use up in
the refrigerator. I’ve even heard people refer to this dish as Kitchen Sink Pasta. It’s
also easy to meal prep for. Roast your veggies (as suggested below) or grill them for an
easy summer dinner. Some other additions could be eggplant, grilled corn, and grilled
chicken. Have fun with it!
● 1 Yellow Squash (medium, chopped)
● 1 Zucchini (medium, chopped)
● 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
● 2 cups Sliced Mushrooms
● 1/2 cup Red Onion (large, sliced)
● 3 Garlic (cloves, minced)
● 2 1/2 tbsps Thyme (fresh)
● 1/4 tsp Sea Salt (to taste)
● 10 ozs Gluten-Free Pasta (dry)
● 2 tbsps Balsamic Vinegar (to taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, toss together everything except the pasta and balsamic vinegar.
Transfer to the baking sheets and spread the veggies in an even layer. Roast for
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain the water
and return the pasta to the pot.
4. Add the roasted veggies to the cooked pasta and stir in the balsamic vinegar.
Taste and adjust the salt, thyme, or balsamic vinegar as needed. Enjoy!