top of page
Living with Cancer is hard enough
Don't go it alone. Connect with a community that supports you and your family.
To provide emotional, social and physical support to those living with cancer, with a special focus on the needs of children and young adults as well as their families and caregivers. Through personal connection and a holistic approach to well-being, we help our Lending Hearts family move forward with resilience and positivity through treatment and remission.
Upcoming Fundraising Events
- Tue, May 02Mad Mex Shadyside
- Sat, May 13Heinz FieldMay 13, 7:45 AM – 9:45 AM EDTHeinz Field, 100 Art Rooney Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USAGrab your family and friends and join Lending Hearts outside of Heinz Field on Saturday, May 13, 2023 for the annual Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community. Form a team or walk as an invididual...in person or virtual...in support of Lending Hearts!
- Sat, Sep 16Hartwood Acres
- Thu, Sep 21Topgolf Bridgeville
- Tue, Mar 28zoom.com
- Tue, Apr 04Fresh Start Cafe-Canonsburg
- Tue, Apr 04zoom.com
- Tue, Apr 11zoom.com
- Tue, Apr 18zoom.com
- Tue, Apr 25zoom.com
- Sat, Apr 29Made by YouApr 29, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PMMade by You, 111 Hidden Valley Road, McMurray, PA 15317Join us Saturday, April 29th at 11:30 for a plant crafting experience at Made by You! We will paint or decorate containers that will then be filled with either succulents or Spring flowers. Make one for yourself or plan to give to mom for Mother's Day!
bottom of page