Wed, Sep 14|
PART-Positivity & Relaxation Training
This 9-week program provides participants with a toolkit of mind and body practices, as well as self-care interventions, all designed to help you relax, focus, and genuinely care for yourself in a holistic way.
Time & Location
Sep 14, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
About the Event
By registering for this class (dated 9/14/2022), you will be automatically registered for all 9 weeks of the course and use the same Zoom link. There is no need to RSVP for every week's class.
We understand schedules get busy. If you need to miss a class or two, we can provide you a recording. Please know, the benefits of this course come by participating live with fellow classmates. If your schedule cannot permit more live attendance than not, please consider taking this course when offered at another time.
A course book is provided with this class. Registration will ask you to provide mailing address so the book may be shipped to you. Like all Lending Hearts programming, the course and materials are free of charge.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to recognize your personal response to stress
- Meditative techniques that elicit the relaxation response
- How to change thought patterns & emotional outlook to adaptive & positive perspectives
- Techniques to improve sleep, eating & physical activity
- Ways to harness creativity, humor & appreciations to cultivate positivity & well-being
PART is a copyrighted curriculum developed by the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind, Body & Medicine (BHI) at Massachusetts General Hospital.