The collagen powder used in this recipe will add a few grams of protein per popsicle. Collagen powder can be taken daily in smoothies, in water, in coffee, etc. to help support gut health, cartilage repair, and skin, hair, and nail health.
The collagen powder I use is the Vital Proteins brand: https://amzn.to/2XhRPnt
The popsicle mold I use is a non-toxic stainless steel and bamboo set: https://amzn.to/2XSpjbs
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 can coconut cream (I use Trader Joe’s brand)
- 1 scoop protein collagen powder
- 1 tbsp local honey
- Blend all ingredients together until texture is creamy and then pour into mold.
- Freeze for six hours or overnight.
Other flavor combinations:
- Blueberry + Mango + Lemon
- Orange + Mango
- Mixed Berries
- Peach, Strawberry + Basil
- Minty Watermelon