Honey Mustard Sheet Pan Meal
By Stephanie Wharton
Good sheet pan meals, especially ones with roasted Brussels Sprouts and creamy potatoes, are simple and delicious go-to options. This recipe uses pork chops, but you could easily use boneless chicken thighs instead. If you have the time, and want more flavor, marinade the meat and/or veggies overnight prior to roasting.
● 2 lbs Pork Chops (about 4 chops)
● Sea Salt &Black Pepper (to taste)
● 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
● 2 Tbsps Dijon Mustard
● 1 Tbsp Honey
● 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
● 3 cups Brussels Sprouts (trimmed and halved)
● 2 cups Fingerling Potatoes (cut into bite-sized pieces)
● 1/2 cup Red Onion (large, cut into wedges) Instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together3/4 of the oil, mustard, honey, and lemon juice. Use tongs to dip the pork chops in the mixture, coating all sides. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts, potatoes, and onion with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove the baking sheet and scatter the Brussels sprouts, potatoes, and onion around the pork. Place back in the oven for another 25 minutes, until the sprouts are charred, the potatoes are soft, and the meat is cooked through (pork chops should reach an internal temp of 145°F to be considered done).Divide onto plates and enjoy!